In order for us to provide our services to you, including (but not limited to) information, updating and bulletin services (the “Services”), we might ask you to provide us with certain personal information.
Any personal information which is collected by us will be used only by us in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Such personal information will be collected and processed by us or our agents for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you Administration; and
- In the case of members of the self-regulatory scheme, marketing, advertising and promotions
Collecting and processing your personal information for the above purposes might entail sharing the information with employees, contractors, the professional advisors of the fundraising organisation about which you’ve complained and other relevant regulators and enforcement bodies. From time to time we may wish to collect information of a sensitive personal nature from you. In such cases before we ask you for the information we will inform you of how we intend to use the information and we will ask for your explicit consent.
If you object to the use of your personal information in any of the ways mentioned here then please email us at email@example.com.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold on you (for which we may charge a small fee), and to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
The types of cookie we use
Two types of cookie are used on this website:
Session cookies, which are temporary cookies stored in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, when they are automatically deleted. We cannot identify you from this type of cookie.
- This allows us to maintain information as you click between different pages of our site. For example, this stops you from having to repeatedly login in while using the site in a single session.
Persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie). We use these to:
- Store your language preference if you select Welsh
- Compile ananymous, aggregated statistics, through Google Analytics, that allow us to understand how you are using our site and to help us improve the structure of our website. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your internet browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled. Find out how to disable/enable cookies.
We now have 1486 members using our tick.Search members